Saturday, December 8, 2007

Welcome to Genna's grocery deals and meals 12-12-07!

Hello Everyone. I hope you enjoy this new format for my weekly grocery coupon deals and meals. As everyone knows, the grocery sales run from Wednesday mornings up until Tuesday at midnight. I hope this will help everyone save more money in their grocery store. I have been shopping with coupons for over 10 years, have save thousands upon thousands. As of last month, I have saved over $28,000 with my techniques of sale,coupons and recipe matching. I now feel like I need to pass on to you what I am doing so that it can benefit you too. My goal is to save you money too by identifying good sales, matching coupons to sales and generating recipes that will help you use your grocery deals into meals. My goal will be to post a new weekly deal/meal post by Friday nights. I will update as needed after Sunday coupon inserts come out or I find new deals. Things change all the time in "couponland" and I will do my best to pass on any information I find that will help you save more money. Please share my site with anyone you feel it will help.

I want to post a disclaimer that sometimes when a deal is really good it might be a case of "here today gone tomorrow". If a grocery store realizes that the deal is too good or they are actually paying you to purchase something, they can and will just pull it. On the same note, if you figure out a deal that makes something free or overage and it is not something your family would eat, Please Donate it to the local pantry. If everyone would do that it would make a world of difference in a whole lot of places.

Genna