Saturday, December 8, 2007

Harris Teeter Comments/Policies - November 2007, Greensboro, NC

All stores around here run their sales Wed am through Tues pm/up to midnight. This is what I have experienced in my shopping at Harris Teeter. Your experiences may be different.

Harris Teeter-
need store card, coupon policy doubles face value .99, 20 max., 2 internet printable coupons per order, will allow 2 coupons for bogo items, will do overages if the coupon exceeds the vic price, will triple several times per year with no set pattern but seems to me to be once in the late spring/early summer, sometimes the Aug tax free weekend and once in the fall- you can get a heads up on the web site hotcouponworld under the Harris Teeter forum, has recently begun accepting other store’s coupons (like the kind you can get off fullcup) but it is yet to be determined if they will double those so plan that they won’t , a cashier told me several weeks ago that they are now accepting recently expired coupons-I have no idea if it up to each location/mgr but I have used several expired coupons since then- I read that the stores have up to 60 days to send them into the coupon clearing houses for redemption so use your own discretion- just figured I would pass it on since lots of coupons expired 11-30-07